Monday, January 12, 2009

Who's Your Daddy?

When Jackson was born I received a hilarious email from my friend and former roommate, Alissa Wetzel. Alissa was shocked to learn that Jackson was 21 inches long at birth. She googled it and discovered that 21 inches was average. Given JD and I's height she advised me that I should reveal Jackson's true paternity to the world. Well Alissa...the plot thickens. Jackson had his two-month appointment today (even though he is just 7 weeks old) and here are his stats...

Weight 10 lbs 3 oz (25th percentile)
Head Circumference 15 inches (25th percentile)
Length 23.5 inches (80th percentile)

3 comments:

Nolan said...

So how tall is the milkman exactly?

BWAlaska said...

How many tall people are there at Monster?

Alissa said...

Oh my, that is too funny! So what you're basically telling me is I'm gonna see you all on Maurie one of these days!!!