Monday, September 21, 2009

First Haircut

On Sunday, September 20th, Jackson had his first official haircut. I have decided not to count the handful of times that JD has gone after him with the electric clippers...this is the one for the record...er...baby book. I was starting to sound like a broken record telling people that he really needed a haircut so we made the trip to Cookie Cutters. It was a kid-friendly, albeit overpriced, experience. I will say, however, that I am thankful for the car chairs and Elmo-playing televisions because, overall, it was easier than expected. Jackson fussed a little about the stranger messing with his head but didn't seem to mind the scissors or clipper part. Sorry folks, the faux-hawk is gone!

BEFORE
DURING


AFTER

2 comments:

Alissa said...

This won't make sense to your other readers if you post it, but you know and I know that you really just wanted him to look good when he meets his real father this saturday, didn't you?

Danimal said...

It made sense to me. How did you get your picture taken with KFED?