Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's the great pumkin, Jackson David!

On Sunday, October 11th we took Jackson to pick out his first pumpkin at the Fall Harvest Festival at Waterman's Farm Market in Indianapolis. Aunt Melanie and Nicki joined us for the fun-filled fall afternoon. We took a hayride to the pumpkin patch where we picked out a baby pumpkin for Jackson. Unfortunately, the pumpkins were either tiny or gigantic so we were unable to find one suitable (and carry-able) for carving. We quickly conquered the corn maze (which was either really easy or we are just really smart) and enjoyed hot apple cider.


1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm loving the shout out to Charlie Brown, a cartoon I still watch every year despite there no longer be any children in my life. Brace yourself when introducing it to Jackson, if he's anything like the last child I took care of in my nanny days you may end up watching the special all year round.