Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another year, another site

Well...we made it! Jackson's first year was full of so much joy. It is amazing the amount of love and happiness he brings to our lives. I am also happy to report that I was able to keep up with this blog (well, sort of) for a whole year! But as we enter this chapter (a.k.a. Year 2), I have decided to move on...hey, hey, hey...don't freak out yet! I am simply going to make a move that will make my life as mommy a little easier. I use Shutterfly to create my photo albums so it will be a huge time saver to upload my pictures and commentary to one site. So here is the link to our new family site http://themeneelyfamily.shutterfly.com/. To make the move worth your while I have added several new pictures, videos and Jackson's first year album. I hope you will check back often to see what is new in our lives. Thanks for following!

1 comment:

Brilliant Givya Ariansari said...

why you never posting your entry again?
I like the short story of your childrens..