Thursday, April 2, 2009

Four Years Later...

Four years ago today, JD and I were married at the Audobon House in Key West, Florida in front of 102 of our family and friends. We recited these beautiful vows that we wrote together.

I promise to love, honor and cherish you.
For all that you are,
All that you’re not,
And the dream of what you can be.
I give myself to you.
Your pain will be my pain,
Your joy will be my joy.
I have grown up with you, now I promise to grow old with you.
All I ask is you - your love, your strength and your warmth.
I choose you.

A lot has changed in these past four years...most exciting, the addition of our beautiful baby boy Jackson. He is a tribute to our love for each other and our future as a family.
Enough mushy stuff, on to the fun stuff - SAVE THE DATE! Well, we don't have an actual date yet but we are in the process of planning a trip to Key West for our 5 year anniversary. We hope that our friends and family will join us again for this milestone (and the drinks, sunbathing, partying, etc. that will inevitably ensue). Let's take a walk down memory lane...

No comments: