Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We went to Terre Haute this weekend to celebrate Easter. Although he is not old enough to hunt for eggs, the Easter bunny visited Jackson anyway. He seemed to enjoy chewing on his basket more than playing with the contents!

We went to Mass at St. Josephs and I am happy to report that my favorite Easter songs were on the program ("This is the Feast" and "Jesus Christ is Risen Today"). I think they may be some of Jackson's favorites too - he smiled and cooed along with us!
My mom cooked a fantastic Easter lunch. Since I am a sucker for a good theme, I was really excited about the mini cheesecakes that looked like Easter baskets.

Happy Easter everyone! He Is Risen - ALLELUIA!






1 comment:

Hall's said...

I love how Lily is laying with him! Too cute!